What is the best way to measure your cholesterol?

Dr. Malinda Linn

In brief: Blood tests

Your physician can order a simple blood test to look at your basic cholesterol numbers and then help develop a plan based on this to keep your risk for cardiovascular disease low.

In brief: Blood tests

Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Malinda Linn
2 comments
Dr. Pam Yoder
Thanks, Dawn.
Dr. Robert Greer
And we can dig even deeper with LDL particle size.Keep us posted on your progress.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Grt Q for PCPs

Thanks for your question.
As ht chief of engagement, i know most of the top docs and will refer your q to the appropriate ones. Expect to see more answers, and don't hesitate to follow me. @drpam.

In brief: Grt Q for PCPs

Thanks for your question.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Foster Carr
A morning blood test after fasting overnight for 8 hours. No food but water is okay.
Dr. Videh Mahajan

In brief: Cholesterol

Simple fasting lipid panel which is a blood test.

In brief: Cholesterol

Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan