Is mild burning on one side of throat not related to swallowing for three months worrisome for throat cancer?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Could be

It could be from different things like chronic inflammation, trauma, cancer etc.
Dont delay anymore- you should see an ENT for direct visualization/examination on your throat. If there is anything suspicious, a biopsy will need to be done.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Grt Q 4 ENT

Thanks for your question.
As ht chief of engagement, i know most of the top docs and will refer your q to the appropriate ones. Expect to see more answers, and don't hesitate to follow me. @drpam.

In brief: Grt Q 4 ENT

Thanks for your question.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Adam Smith