My eyelids have yellow crust every morning lately. How do I get rid of the infection?

Antibiotics. Yellow crusting of the eyelids can be caused by allergies or infection. Using warm washcloths to rinse the eyelids can soothe the eyes and remove the crust but you need to see a doctor if you have symptoms for more than a day or two.
Depends. Sometimes this is due to allergies - especially if it is in both eyes and improves as the day goes on. To be sure, see your doctor and you can decide together the best treatment options.