Has any doctor heard about isagenix? And would they recommend as an ok method to weight loss?

Dr. Christopher Balgobin
In brief: Isagenix
i love it! I pair the supplementation with a healthy diet, exercise and lifestyle.
I use it for patients who are also nutritionally deficient.

In brief: Isagenix
Dr. Christopher Balgobin
Dr. Christopher Balgobin
Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice
In brief: Absolutely
I have an anti-aging practice.
I have personally used isagenix to drop 40 pounds 8 years ago and use it once or twice a day to maintain my weight and health. I use it in my practice as a weight loss program as it is a well balanced, nutritionally sound product with whey sourced from new zealand where they don't allow growth hormone and antibiotics for cows! great product - go for better health !

In brief: Absolutely
I have an anti-aging practice.
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Steven Seres