I get boils on my inner thighs in the summer. Is there anything that can help this?

Dr. Lawrence Judy

In brief: Antibacterial soap

Such symptoms might come from infected hairs (folliculitis) or result from skin to skin contact in association with sweating.
A simple remedy to try: bathe with an antibacterial soup, an example of which would be dial (r) . A more usual cause of such infections can be exposure to inadequated treated hot tub water, which can be avoided by properly treating the tub's water with chlorine. If the anti.

In brief: Antibacterial soap

Dr. Lawrence Judy
Dr. Lawrence Judy
Dr. Steven Saunders

In brief: Boils

Heat and perspiration as well as friction contribute to developing boils.
Keep clean and dry!

In brief: Boils

Keep clean and dry!
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Traci Buxton

In brief: Agree

However, if you develop fever, chills or the boils don't go away with the measures above, see your doctor for further treatment.

In brief: Agree

Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Traci Buxton