Painfully numb toes when weight bearing from 3rd toe to little toe? Even if bare footed. On both feet. Any advice please.?

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology

In brief: Neuroma

If there is pain, numbness localized to 3rd-4th toes--podiatrist search for morton neuroma--but crowding the toes in tight shoe cause nerve compression in runners----other causes include tarsal tunnel, other generalized neuropathy--need good hx and exam and electrodiagnostic studies.

In brief: Neuroma

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me help

Morton's neuroma is a painful condition that affects the ball of your foot, most commonly the area between your third and fourth toes.
Morton's neuroma may feel as if you are standing on a pebble in your shoe or on a fold in your sock, check it out with doctor and have treat it.Thank you.

In brief: Let me help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Eric Weisman