I am a teen, 5'7 and i weigh about 95 to 100lbs, I have insomnia and i can never get to sleep by taking 1 or 2 or even 3. If i took 5 would this be bad?

In brief: I don't know what it

Is that you are taking.
Are you taking some form of sleep medication? It sounds like you are significantly underweight - do you have an eating disorder problem? Please let your parents know that you are having problems with sleep. I can't tell if it is safe to take something without knowing what it is. Between weight ; sleep it would be in your best interest to be evaluated by a physician. Here.

In brief: I don't know what it

Is that you are taking.
are some basic sleep hygiene tips. Retire & rise same time each day. Keep bedroom dark & cool & use only for sleep. Turn off tv. No naps. Exercise regularly but not in late evening. No caffeine for 6 hrs before sleep. Keep dinner moderate sized & finish at least 2 to 3 hrs before sleep. Can try warm milk or Chamomile tea along w light reading, warm bath or lavender scent.