I see a lump on my upper arm more when I turn it elbow facing down palm up. In the past I was told its a lipoma now shooting arm pain what's next help?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Doc, check it again

Shooting pain down the arm is the focus of what needs to be evaluated.
It may relate to the lipoma. A lipoma, collections of fatty tissue under the skin, may occur in multiple areas of skin. If it changes size, or quality or becomes tender, it should be removed, because there may be a cancerous change in some cells. Shoot pain down arm and lipoma may be distinct problems, have both checked out.

In brief: Doc, check it again

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery

In brief: Have it removed

If you have a subcutaneous mass and it hurts, have it removed.
See your surgeon.

In brief: Have it removed

See your surgeon.
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery