I was prescribed topamax (topiramate) and noraflex is them bad meds I seen topmax on recall.. Im scared to take it.. What do they both do for stomach how do it wrk?

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology
In brief: Lack of trust
I am a neurologist who wrote more than 4000 prescription of topamax--it has been god send for chronic migraine patient and every woman who has migraine and want to lose weight topamax brought in sales of $538 million in 2010, a decline of over 50% from 2009.
Norflex is just a muscle relaxant--i am writing this before you even tell us what is your diagnosis--but you suspect bad medicine.

In brief: Lack of trust
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Eric Weisman