What are some benefits of music when I'm TTC?

Music while TTC. While TTC, music can provide you a vehicle for relaxation, motivation and healing. It can also help one maintain a positive, healthy outlook through difficult and challenging times.
Not a narcotic. This is an anticholinergic medicine closely related to Diphenhydramine (benadryl) and it is used as an otc muscle relaxant in combo with paracetamol (tylenol) sold in thailand and phillipines etc...Famously known as norgesic. So, this is not a narcotic.. Consult your doc if you are using it.. Good luck.
No. It is a centrally-acting, non-narcotic, pain reliever. So, no, it isn't. It is used to treat muscle spasms, parkinson's disease, and, in some cases, to actually treat the side effects people often get from narcotic medicines. It is an anti-histamine type of medicine.