Sperm like discharge could I be pregnant?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Take a test

The easiest way to find out if you are pregnant is to check a home pregnancy test.
Pick one up at the store and get an answer quick. I would not think this type of discharge would be related to pregnancy. After checking your pregnancy test see your doctor for testing for the discharge.

In brief: Take a test

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Discharge

Certainly when you are pregnant you have an increased milky discharge called leukorrhea, but unlike old semen it doesn't usually have that odor that women sometimes get the day after unprotected sex.
So, while doing a pregnancy test is ok. If you are having odor and discharge consider seeing your ob/gyn anyway.

In brief: Discharge

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson