Is there a relationship between my migraines and my having raynaud syndrome?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Probably not.
Answered but disappeared.
Migraine is severe headache, may be aura or neurologic signs afterword, but pathophysiology is dilataion of arteries, and rx is constricting these vessels with meds. Reynald's is a constriction of small arteries/capillaries usually in fingers, triggered by cold air or water, and rx is geared toward dilating the vessels. The two are likely distinct entities.

In brief: Probably not.
Answered but disappeared.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Be aware
I agree with dr. Kurzweil that there probably is not an association but me aware that some medicines for migraines can possibly make your raynaud's worse.

In brief: Be aware
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King