What is a normal ejection fraction for gallbladder?

HIDA scan EF>35% Most radiologists state a normal gallbladder ejection fraction (ef) on a hida scan as 35% or above. A low ejection fraction can be due to gallbladder dyskinesia, chronic cholecystitis (infection), and rarely cancer. A good answer for 'hida scan results' =http://www. Mayoclinic. Com/health/hida-scan/my00320/dsection & from the an original journal article =radiology. Rsna. Org/content/226/2/593.1.Full.
Gallbladder function. Normal ejection fraction is 35-75%. Probably as important is whether the injection of cck recreated the symptoms that you are having. If it does, then gallbladder is the likely cause. If not, look elsewhere.
35% Different surgeons use different cut offs but the number I see most frequently is 35%. That is, your gb must eject at least 35% of its volume of bile to be deemed normal. Less than 35% may mean there is an obstructive process (stone? Sludge? Spasm? Inflamation?) that is preventing this. And thus causing pain. It is usually employed when the us did not reveal a cause of pain like a stone.