How can I play golf without aggrevating the carpel tunnel problem in my wrists?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Difficult problem

A spint with gentle compression and possible pre treatment with nsaids may help but it is likely to interfere with your swing and game and may not necessarily help.

In brief: Difficult problem

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Steven Saunders

In brief: Not easy!

Carpal tunnel syndrome involves pressure on the median nerve resulting from repetetive us of the wrist joint flexion and extension.
Golfing will always aggravate this. There are cock wrist splints which may help reduce further injury. Often surgery is the only solution and playing less golf...Sorry!

In brief: Not easy!

Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine