I have a liquid (clear liquid) filled bubble on the bottom of one of my toes should I pop it? Any suggestions how to get rid of it?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Blister?

If you have a blister on the toe, leave it alone and try not to rupture it.
Once ruptured, it can become infected. If it ruptures, keep it clean, dry and you may want to cover with a band-aid and antibiotic ointment. Wear dry cotton socks over this and wash and change often. If redness, streaking up the foot, pain, fever or such, then be seen by a health care professional.

In brief: Blister?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Pop it

A blister like that should be cleaned with alcohol and popped in the corner. Drain out the fluid.
Apply Bacitracin ointment and bandaid. Watch for infection.

In brief: Pop it

Dr. Marybeth Crane
Dr. Marybeth Crane