Can i tell me how i can tell people I have celiac disease?

In brief: As needed

Using your dominant language works well.
You do not need to broadcast the issue in most settings. Your close circle of friends can simply be told you have a food allergy & cannot tolerate gluten/wheat. It is unrealistic to expect them to remove all gluten containing material from social settings, too hard. If they question more, educate them, otherwise keep it simple.

In brief: As needed

Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: " Wheat Allergy"

One way to describe it to others is that it is an actual "allergy" to wheat.
"Wheat causes a severe allergic reaction in my tummy" ( bowels, belly, abdomen) "This means I can't eat any kind of bread product" Hope these ideas help! My 16 year old has celiac and these are some phrases we have used!

In brief: " Wheat Allergy"

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: YOU TELL THEM

Celiac disease is treatable with gluten free diet and if you stay on the diet you will be free of the symptoms.
And you can tell people that you have this condition and you can not eat diet containing gluten as simple as that.

In brief: YOU TELL THEM

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna