Is symbicort (budesonide and formoterol) a good medicine to treat mid asthma with just deficit of 15% percent of breath? I'm fearing having colateral effects, I'm just 23.

Good med... Because it is inhaled, very little of this med actually goes systemic so there are very few systemic side effects. Asthma has inflammation as well as bronchospasm so inhaled steroids are used to decrease the inflammation. Be sure to rinse and spit after each use of this inhaler to avoid oral thrush, a fungal mouth problem.
Yes. But this comes with some factors in play. Are you a diabetic? Are you allergic to any of the components? Benefits are that if you keep the inflammation down in your chest, you prevent some of the permanent damage that is done. This can result in a much better and longer life for you.