I measured my blood pressure for some time now and it's 119/67 on average, I remember my diastolic been 80 before, concern?Male overweight 24y-old

Dr. Joseph Rosin
In brief: Consider a check up
The in measuring pulse pressure, diastolic pressure being lower is more significant in your age group.
You are overweight and both factors have been seen as a predictor for diabetes . Also, there maybe aortic valve issues which should be detectable as part of a good exam. You already know you need to watch your diet and lose weight. See your doctor for further recommendations.

In brief: Consider a check up
Dr. Joseph Rosin
Dr. Joseph Rosin
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology