I've been taking 30 minutes walk everday4 d past 2 weeks n I reduced d amnt of food I but4 some few days now I ve been feeling completely draind of energy?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Walking fatigue

Taking a 30 minute walk every day is one of the best things you can do for your health.
If this is a new habit you've started, it is common to feel both some achiness and fatigue as your body gets used to the routine. You have two basic choices. Either take a break for a day or two to recover and then restart; or (2) work through it. The walking is never going to hurt you and the fatigue will go.

In brief: Walking fatigue

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Peter Kurzweil