I have this rash on both of forearms and i've used poison ivy products to heal it but I still can't figure out what it can possibly be.?

Dr. Mark Patterson

In brief: See your doctor

Symmetrical rashes on exposed surfaces such as forearms are often due to a contact dermatitis such as poison ivy.
Once present, the rash can last a week or more before improving. If the rash is not resolving with over the counter treatments, i would suggest seeing your doctor.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: See deramtologist

Poison ivy products could be barrier cream or weak antiinflammatory cream. It is impossible to tell what rash is from description and it is time after trial with otc products to seek prescription strength cream after proper diagnosis.

In brief: See deramtologist

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried