Isn't aderal used for people with add or do I have the wrong name of the medicine?

Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) - ADHD. Yes, Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is a brand name of a medication that is used for adhd.
Yes. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is an approved medication treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd). It is a stimulant combination of Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. It is a controlled medication with habit forming and misuse potential. There are a large variety of approved stimulants for the treatment of adhd as well as a non-stimulant (non-habit forming) medication called strattera (atomoxetine).
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) This is a brand name of a commonly prescribed anti-add med. It also comes in an extended release form called adderall-xr.
Yes it is. U spelled it wrong there are groups of stimulants methyphenidate and Ritalin and Dextroamphetamine which is Adderall both are available in long acting in many forms with many good products from Concerta to Vyvanse to Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) XR to prevent abuse of stimulants by patients to get high which is common great resource to learn about adhd is chadd also join me at tedmed next week.