I am 29 and have been suffering from extreme spinal neck pain. It is constant and makes me feel the need to pop it constantly for relief. Any advice?

Dr. Robert Wallach
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Get it checked
See a non surgical spine specialist to evaluate and determine if you need x-rays, MRI or medical workup (some diseases cause inflammation and cause spine pain in younger folks) and help determine the best course of treatment.
Try to stop popping neck - it's addicting and might cause the tissues in your neck to become too loose which makes you feel "out".

In brief: Get it checked
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Likely facet prob
See your primary care physician.
I suspect you have issues with the facet joints in the back of your spine. You may benefit from a muscle relaxer and/or an anti-inflammatory. Physical therapy including cervical traction may help.

In brief: Likely facet prob
See your primary care physician.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld