My nipples have been feeling very sentitive for the past 5 days, but my tubes have been tied for 2yrs now so why are my boobs so sentitive?

Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Probably the time of
Just because your tubes are tied, you are still cycling and going through monthly hormonal changes, and that is probably the cause of your nipple sensitivity.
You do not say how old you are or if your cycles are regular or not but that could have something to do with it also. Swings in hormones can really make a difference. Pregnancy is not a unheard of thing, though very rare with tubal tying.

In brief: Probably the time of
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Adam Levy