How long should I wait to see dr for swollen leg if I have a history of blood clot in same leg?

Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Immediately

I hope you have already sought attention.
Having a blood clot previously makes it more likely that you can get one again. You don't want to wait on this.

In brief: Immediately

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. James Isobe
Phlebology

In brief: Soon

With prior history of blood clot (dvt), there is possibility of swelling that will persist, especially if the treatment of the DVT did not include compression stockings.
If your present swelling is worst than usually present you should see your physician for followup ultrasound study, looking for possible recurrence.

In brief: Soon

Dr. James Isobe
Dr. James Isobe
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Swelling leg bloodcl

You should see your doctor asap and get examined and get venous vascular studies done, it is more important in your case as you have had blood clot in the same leg, but even if you did not have history of that, one sided leg swelling you should see your doctor.

In brief: Swelling leg bloodcl

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery