Hi I am 16 weeks pregnant, I would like to know if baby change position ? I know he is moving but can he still change position ?

Dr. Gregory Gapp
The baby is currently living in a bag of water, unfettered by gravity, able to do somersaults at will.
Typically the fetal presenting part will pretty much be decided by 34 weeks, 96% of the time vertex ( head first), 3.6% breech (butt or feet first) and the rest some other part (arm, back, umbilical cord, other). On occasion, I have even seen the fetal position change during labor.

Dr. Gregory Gapp
Dr. Gregory Gapp
Dr. Cindy Juster