Is there a relation between Asperger and Alzheimer's ?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology
In brief: Not known.
If you mean asperger syndrome, this is a form of autism characterized by impaired social interaction, and repetitive patterns of behavior. The latter manifestation can be easily confused with other mental disorders, like schizophrenia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Alzheimer's is a subtle form of dementia with memory and function loss as the main symptoms.

In brief: Not known.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: None
I looked it up through the medical literature and i found none.
Both have different presentations of neurobehavioral activities especially when it comes to dementia.

In brief: None
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
If you are concerned about either or both have your doctor refere you to a Neurologist.
Dr. Eric Weisman