Wisdom teeth sockets still bleeding at night a week after extraction. What do you suggest?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Time

It is probably still in the healing phase and you accidentally caused some bleeding with your tongue unconsciously or consciously irritating the area.
I would suggest you have the dentist who extracted your teeth take a look and make sure it's healing according to schedule. Or just give it time if it's improving each day.

In brief: Time

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: This is not normal

If you’re still bleeding for a week after tooth extraction, I suggest you visit your dentist ASAP to rule out underlying complications.
Do not delay.

In brief: This is not normal

Do not delay.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Andrea Brand