Could you explain why don't my wisdom teeth hurt me when they grow in like others?

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Some hurt,some don't

Not all erupting wisdom teeth cause pain.
There are other reasons that removing a wisdom tooth may be important. See a board certified oral surgeon who can advise you about your situation.

In brief: Some hurt,some don't

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry

In brief: Depends

At 40, you are well over the age of eruption for a wisdom tooth unless some other force stimulated it to erupt like orthodontics, recent extraction, gum recession/disease.
"teething" affects everyone and every tooth differently. It is usually a non-event when you are old enough to know what's going on.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Steven Seres