When will the teeth whitening wear off?

It varies. It varies from person to person. I see some people that do not whiten often and the teeth still look good. And others require touch ups. All teeth naturally get darker with age and habits.
Doesn't "wear off" Professional teeth whitening works by "bleaching" the colors trapped within the tubular structure of enamel/dentin. That's why it won't change the intrinsic color of fillings or porcelain. The teeth can discolor again if the discoloring agents (tobacco, coffee, tea, red wine, etc.) are not decreased or eliminated. How long? = quantity+frequency. Once lighter though, they re-brightens quickly.