Dental experts! What is the best teeth whitening kit?

OTC. There are many otc teeth whitening kits, best are trips by crest or rembrandt has a ket com plate with trays and instructions, good luck;).
Bleaching teeth. Crest white strips can work, though they only cover the front 6 teeth, so if there is a big color change, it may be very noticeable compared to the back teeth. Avoid using any product that requires a "pre rinse" as this is usually acidic and can destroy tooth structure as well as make them more sensitive. A kit custom made by a dentist is the most effective method.
Korr. This is the best whitening kit and whitening procedure to do the teeth whitening. However, you can only get it from participated dental office and not from any store. It can even work on tetracycline stained teeth.
Power strips. I like the new sheer white strips for good results in 2 hours if teeth are clean to start.