Dental experts! What will happen if I have crowded teeth but get braces without extracting my teeth?

Evaluation. An orthodontist will measure the size of your teeth and the size of the bone to support your teeth. If there's enough bone, teen can be straightened without ext factions. If there's a mismatch, extractions may be necessary. Can't put a quart and a half into a quart container. If teeth expanded beyond their bone support they created permanent bone loss.
Hard to say.... ...The decision to extract or no to extract teeth for orthodontic care, balance of your bite, esthetics, and stability is made by the orthodontist treating you. Failure to extract teeth, where indicated, may not result in an acceptable outcome. You will then spend more money to achieve an acceptable appearance. Get a local second opinion if you have doubts.