Dental experts! what whitening strips work best?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Whitening strips

Some of my patients have used the crest whitestrips ; are happy with the result.
However, they have their limitations and it is always best to see your dentist first to make sure you have no cavities or gum problems present before any whitening procedure is contemplated. Also be aware that no whitening technique whitens existing fillings or crowns.Your own dentist should be happy to help advise u.

In brief: Whitening strips

Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dentistry

In brief: Personally haven't

Had much luck with the strips - better luck with the preloaded trays from opalesence - tres white or venus white by kulzer - both available through your dentist.
Hope this helps.

In brief: Personally haven't

Hope this helps.
Dr. Ira Biderman
Dentistry

In brief: Crest professional

The crest professional strength strips do work the best and can get them in your dentst's office.

In brief: Crest professional