I've had uterine cancer when I was younger, am I more likely to get colon polyps?

Dr. Richard Orr
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Maybe
A recent study showed that only 4% of women with uterine ca had a colon polyp at the time of their hysterectomy.
Colon ca is even less related to cevical cancer. But several families (lynch syndrome) have hereditary colon polyps, uterine cancer, and breast cancer. See a doc if you have this type of family history. And you still need a colonoscopy at age 50, as we are all at risk as we get older.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Richard Orr
Dr. Richard Orr
In brief: Probably not
There is not a relation between the two of them, that we know of.
That could change tomorrow. Get your colonoscopy according to recommendations, and good luck. You are a cancer survivor!

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Arnon Rubin