I've taken multiple lovers and all told me I have borderline personality disorder?

Dr. Steven Reidbord

In brief: Are they therapists?

While bpd is very real, it has also become a catch-all term for people with volatile personalities.
Tv shows and other popular media throw the label around. Only a trained professional is qualified to make this diagnosis, and it's really only useful if it leads to treatment. Wikipedia has a rather good entry on bpd.

In brief: Are they therapists?

Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Borderline

Best to have an assessment by a mental health professional if your symptoms are causing distress or interfere with your daily functioning.

In brief: Borderline

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: You might ask

them what behaviors they are referring to.

In brief: You might ask

Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Could be

I d check it out with a professional with training & experience in the field.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey