I'm way too much in love, how can I stop being so emotional?

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: IN LOVE

If you are not ready to get married, don't be so emotional.
Concentrate on what you are doing now like going to school to finish your studies.Try to suppress your emotions until you are stable, then you can fall in love! remember there are many things to do yet before you reach that stage.

In brief: IN LOVE

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: First time?

If this is your first time falling in love, the emotions that accompany the experience can be overwhelming and cloud judgement, periodically.
Communicate often with friends and family you trust to guide you through what sounds like ecstasy that could occasionally impede reasoning.

In brief: First time?

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Adam Smith