I have swollen lymph nodes and sore throat a week after wisdom teeth removal, what should I do?

See oral surgeon. A week after dental extraction, you should be in better shape than you presently are. You should return to your dentist or oral surgeon asap for an evaluation. This is something that needs to be evaluated in person.
See oral surgeon. A week after surgery, it may represent an independent upper respiratory infection. See an oral surgeon who can sort things out.
Call your surgeon. You may have something from the surgery or something not connected at all, like a sore throat or the flu. You should start with your surgeon who took out your wisdom teeth and have him/her make a recommendation.