I think I'm starting to get a phobia over needles! What can I do during fertility treatment?

Needle phobia. Controlled exposure is generally effective for phobias. People learn to breath and relax and then gradually expose themselves to what they fear, not increasing the intensity until the initial reaction goes away--looking at needles, touching them, and so on until you can let yourself be injected is the idea .Don't be embarrassed to ask to lie down or look away if you need to.
Minimal stimulation. We offer a protocol called minimal stimulation ivf. It involves taking Clomid (clomiphene) for 5 days then usually only 4-5 days of shots to get an average of 4-5 eggs. There are fewer days of monitoring (usually 3 instead of 4 or 5) which means fewer days of needles for blood draws as well. Check to see if there are any clinics in your area offering this protocol.
CBT. Seek a cognitive-behavioral therapist who specializes in phobias. One method they use is systematic desensitization which slowly and incrementally brings the person closer and closer to the thing they are afraid of in slow, graduated steps that help make the anxiety more tolerable.