I think I might have broken my ankle or foot? Where can I go for cheapest xray?

In brief: Ask around
You should see if your local podiatrist has any deals for cash pay patients.

In brief: Ask around
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
In brief: Xrays
Most of the time, xray costs are about the same wherever you go.

In brief: Xrays
Dr. Raymond Stolarski
Dr. Raymond Stolarski
In brief: Shop
Urgent care centers are much less expensive than a hospital er. I would also make some calls to local podiatrists to see if they can x-ray in their office and what type of deal you can negotiate because you will also probably need to be treated.

In brief: Shop
Dr. Angelo Mitsos
Dr. Angelo Mitsos
In brief: An office
Usually a visit to a podiatry office will have less of a waiting time than going to an emergency room at a hospital or urgent care center.

In brief: An office
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Urgent Care
Look for an urgent care center near you.
Urgent cares are walk-in clinics with emergency services like x-rays, stitches, and treatment for sudden illnesses and injuries. They are much less expensive than the emergency room, and usually a lot faster, too. Urgent care clinics usually have all of their testing and supplies right there, so they can take care of most acute problems easily.

In brief: Urgent Care
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. William Forsythe