I need some tips on how to stop sleeping on my back now that im pregnant?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Pillows

You are right to be concerned.
Sleeping flat on your back could potentially damage your developing baby. You should be able to avoid changing positions in your sleep by placing pillows beside or behind you so that you cannot roll flat on your back in your sleep. There are special body pillows available to help with this as well.

In brief: Pillows

You are right to be concerned.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Scott Beard
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Start with pillows

You can stitch 1-2 tennis balls into pockets on the back of a t shirt and wear that at night - if the pillows don't work this will.

In brief: Start with pillows

Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Adam Levy