I need help I have allergic rhinitis and maybe conjunctivitis from same pollen?

Dr. Ilan Cohen
Ophthalmology
In brief: Drops
There are numerous over the counter and prescription drops that can reduce or eliminate symptoms of allergies in the eye.
See your eye doctor to confirm this is the problem and to get a recommendation.

In brief: Drops
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Dr. Asim Piracha
Ophthalmology
In brief: Antihistamines work
I would start with an otc allergy medication to treat both conditions.
If the conjunctivitis is not relieved with the oral medications, a topical allergy drop can be added - especially if itchy eyes are the main symptom. You can start with otc drops twice a day, but if that does not relieve your symptoms you should be seen by your eye care professional for a more effective prescription med.

In brief: Antihistamines work
Dr. Asim Piracha
Dr. Asim Piracha
Dr. Cindy Juster