I keep blinking when I put eye drops in?

Dr. Damien Luviano
Ophthalmology
In brief: Normal
Your eye has built in reflexes to blink when something.
Is coming at it. Try rolling your eyes to the back of your head, pulling the lower lid down, placing the drop on your lower lid. Let me know if this works. Never had this fail.

In brief: Normal
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Ophthalmology
In brief: Ok!
Most people have trouble like this.
Try lying down and dropping the drops onto the corner of your eyelid with your eyes closed, then open them- the drops will fall into your eye.

In brief: Ok!
Most people have trouble like this.
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Bud Kurwa
I suggest look directly at the bottle as you squeeze it, drop will fall right into the eye. Also keeping the bottle in the fridge helps, you can tell when the cold eyedrop fell into the eye correctly
Dr. Vicken Poochikian