Need some dental expertise! My teeth are in good condition I just naturally have calcium deposits on my front teeth. Will whitening them remove/ blend them in?

Calcium deposits? Are you referring to external "calculus (tartar) or internal enamel defects from hypocalcification or decalcification? Whitening will have no effect on removing calculus. It might help to somewhat blend in small surface enamel defects. That was a maybe. It would be better to first consult a dentist as to what you actually have and the best ways to remove them.