I heard for someone to get best prices on fertility drugs, go to google. Com/search?

Not necessarily. There are a lot of pharmacy's around the country that specialize in the distribution of infertility medications. My suggestion would be to ask your clinic for that list. I personally have used dobbs ferry in new york where the lead pharmacist, bruce glickman, has promised to try to match or beat any prices for all of my patients. I still always recommend that patients be their best advocate.
It's a good start. Another good resource is you local reproductive endocrinology practice. The nurses at any good ivf center can often tell you about an "specials" that the drug companies may offer and can also tell you about discounts offered by specialty pharmacies. A final option is to search for international pharmacies.