Last molar tooth just became sensitive but i feel no pain. What could be wrong?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Tooth sensitivity

Sensitive to what? Cold? Heat? Pressure? It could me a number of things.
Merely giving you a list of possibilities really won't be of any aid to you. I suggest that you see a dentist who can clinically examine you, take a couple of x-rays and determine the cause of your discomfort.

In brief: Tooth sensitivity

In brief: Possible aggressive.

One reason that people have sensitive teeth is from brushing too hard.
! practice massaging your teeth with the toothbrush (very small vibrational motions) it will be more helpful and less damaging. (years after aggressive brushing, the teeth and gums gums get worn away).

In brief: Possible aggressive.

Dr. Vicken Poochikian