Please help I have jaw bone up in my face. How would I know if my wisdom teeth were causing dental crowding?

Coincidental. Dr sandler's correct. Wisdom teeth contribute about10% to the forces causing late-teen crowding. There are many other things happening in the facial growth and maturation process that lead to crowding. Have your occlusion evaluated by an orthodontist. Have your wisdom teeth evaluated by an oral surgeon. They should team up with your family dentist to provide you with the best oral health.
Wisdom teeth. Wisdom teeth, contrary to what the public (and some dentists) believe, does not usually cause crowding of teeth. From what you describe, which is somewhat unclear, you would probably benefit from a consultation with an orthodontist concerning your facial profile, appearance and crooked teeth.