I had mild heart failure can I work full time?

Dr. Irv Loh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Absolutely
Assuming you truly have mild failure, and you implement the therapeutic lifestyle changes needed (weight loss, salt restriction) and your doctors prescribe the appropriate medications in the appropriate doses, and you are compliant with the medications, you should get back to full & normal activities, or very close to it.
Patient and doctor both have to hold up their ends of the deal! good luck!

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Mark Stern
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
Yes if it is under control with medication , and life style changes , then you should be able to work in an office setting full time.
You might still have to avoid physical stress, so certain jobs like firefighting might be out. Check with your doctor about the specifics in your case.

Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology