I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled on friday, when should I return to school?

Few days. You will likely be able to return to school on monday, as long as you don't have complications. You may still have some pain but will likely be able to manage it and go to school.
Monday. You will probably be able to return to school on monday. Get plenty of rest over the weekend, don't try to vigorously clean or disrupt the extraction sites, eat soft foods, avoid acidic or spicy foods, rinse gently with warm salt water several times a day.