I get stressed about little things. How can I relax myself a little?

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Find a way to say no

We often do much more things than we can handle; we say yes to many requests; there is not enough time to accomplish to our satisfaction; we get stressed out.
We need to find a way to say no; accept less, and find time to take a break. Taking a power nap will be good.

In brief: Find a way to say no

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: May be diet

Being "stressed out" is a common term but it is meaningless.
You handle stress through the lower brain and it is modified by the upper sophisticated brain. Huge numbers of people are experiencing this kind of problem beause poor diet has upset the balance. If it applies, get rid of all forms of sugar, includihng the diet stuff.

In brief: May be diet

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale