How to reduce the drainage of a nose piercing?

Remove the piercing. Im not sure what you mean by "drainage". Hopefully you mean just clear mucous. The only defense the nose has is to make mucous. If it thinks your piercing is a problem it will respond by secreting more mucous. If your "drainage" is pus because your piercing is infected you must remove it right away.
Remove it. Your symptoms of drainage most likely represent an infection due to a foreign body (your metal). Removal and warm soaks would be an easy solution, along with topical antibiotics. Piercing represents an invasion of the tissue of the nose , presumably the soft tissue and cartilage. Chondritis or inflammation of the cartilage may be difficult to eradicate without removal of the foreign body.