I developed a bubbly red rash around the bottom of my left eye, similar to a lip blister but bigger, what should I put on it to get ride if it? Please

Need exam. Rashes around the eyes need an exam. As you describe a "bubbly" rash, i would recommend an examination to make sure that this isn't a herpes silmplex virus infection, which can be serious around the eye, ; can affect the ocular surface. Treatment with oral antiviral agents and topical medication may be necessary.
Clean. Use any solution that is for eye rinsing. You may use sterile water. Most probably will succeed in 7 days. If not, see an ophthalmologist (doctor specialist in treating eye problems).